Our Customer Service team has over 30 years of experience in the wheel weight industry. We work closely with our customers year round to ensure that we are meeting all their needs. Our team is up for any challenge you may have.
Plombco is proud to offer our customers a 99.9% fill rate on all orders. Over 95% of all orders are shipped within 72 hours of purchase date
With continuous improvement in mind, our team is making Plombco an ever-improving organization. We believe that people are the recipe for success and a prosperous future. That is the reason why we focus on continuous training to stay on top of the wheel weight market.
To maintain a consistent quality product and service at all times we have implemented a quality management system which performs as multiple levels:
- In-process controls are performed on a continuous basis by our machine operators or automatically. Characteristics such as gap, mass, and appearance are monitored. This data is recorded in our computerized quality management software to ensure conformity to the product specification and complete traceability of each lot.
- The powder coating process is also closely monitored. Features such as coating thickness, adherence and appearance are recorded for each manufacturing lot.
- Packaging is checked in-line for accurate quantity, label conformity
- A final inspection prior to shipping is performed for each order as to ensure that the quantity on the order and on the delivery slip is the same.
Marketing support material
To help our clients market and sell our products we offer several tools such a product catalogs, application charts, flyers, rim gauges and product samples. These tools have been designed to contribute to the success of our distributors.
A WORLD PREMIER
The market is shifting towards lead-free alternatives, and we have listened to the feedback from our customers in the field. Important issues, such as the increased popularity of clad wheels on new vehicles, demonstrated that there is a need for a better alternative than steel or zinc. Plasteel® is a world first – a steel core wheel weight encased in a plastic outer shell. Engineered using forward thinking technology, Plasteel® is setting new standards for innovation in the industry.
Four differents materials
The universal color code is used on all labels, kits, application charts and gauges. You may refer to our application chart or rim gauge to select the right style of passenger car wheel weight that fits your application. Plombco is the only manufacturer in the world to propose four different materials.
WANTING TO REDUCE YOUR SKUS? TRY OUR UNIVERSAL SERIES P/REG AND AW
|UNIVERSAL FOR STEEL WHEELS||-||PFe||REGZS/REGZ||REGS/REG|
|MOST NORTH AMERICAN||MCPS||MCFe||MCZS||MCS/MC|
|SOME EUROPEAN AND ASIAN||IAWPS||IAWFe||IAWZS||IAWS|
|MERCEDES, VW & AUDI||ENPS||ENFe||ENZS||ENS|
|PICK-UPS WITH STEEL RIMS||TPS||TFe||TZS||TS|
|UNIVERSAL FOR ALLOY WHEELS||AWPS||AWFe||AWZS||AWS/AW|
In addition, our adhesive roll boxes have a plastic brake newly designed. This feature prevents the wheel weight segments from retracting back into the box, when only a few segments are out of the opening.
We have spent years developing a coating that is compliant with the most stringent automobile manufacturer’s requirements. It protects against corrosion, resists discoloration from the sun and car-wash plus much more. In order to keep your car looking good, the color matches most wheels commonly used.
Uncoated wheel weights are a major cause of unsightly discoloration and degradation of the wheels. Plombco’s coated wheel weights feature a highly resistant and durable polyester coating which completely encapsulates the weight, thus assuring the protection of the wheel surface. We strongly recommend that these weights be used as they offer continued protection. Plombco offers the same top quality finish on all of the coated products.
3 types of adhesives
PLOMBCO OFFERS 3 DIFFERENT ADHESIVES TO COVER ALL APPLICATIONS
- For general purpose
- Widely used in North America
- White foam carrier
Cold Weather (CW)
- Exceptional adherence in cold temperatures, as low as 15°F/-10°C
- Widely used in coldest countries
- Grey foam carrier
OE Approved (OE)
- Norton® adhesive with easy peel liner
- Widely used car manufacturers
- Repositionable and heat resistant
- Black foam carrier
Plombco Standard and CW adhesive tapes are made in compliant with Pressure Sensitive Tape Council (PSTC) standards.
The environment is an ongoing concern for us. Therefore we are committed to reducing our environmental impact. The key aspects of that commitment are:
- Minimizing the amount of toxic residues
- Reducing the emission of greenhouse gas
- Promoting recycling
- Minimizing our energy consumption
It is through our actions that we can achieve our environmental goals. Below are some of the actions have implemented to achieve these goals:
- We have been the first to manufacture lead-free wheel balancing weights in North America.
- Through the installation of new equipment, we are reducing our usage of fossil energy and our generation of carbon dioxide. This is significantly reducing the amount of greenhouse gas generated per part produced.
- We offer a wheel weights recycling program to our customer.
Plombco’s Naming System